Jamie Carrieri, JD, ACC
(Some date and place information has been removed for identity security purposes.)
Carrieri Coaching, Inc., Greater Sacramento Area, California
Professional Life Coach and CEO, 2013-Present
- Founded a professional coaching business and created the JoyistTM brand.
- Utilizes challenge- and discovery-centered coaching to serve clients in high-stake professions, and others.
- Created Commute Coaching SM, through which an expedited form of life coaching is offered to support clients with decision making in the space of a commute time.
- Designs and distributes motivational graphic artwork on various products, under the Joyist Swag label.
Team Beachbody, Greater Sacramento Area, California
Independent Coach and Affiliate Marketer, 2012-2018
- Began as a sole proprietor, later transferred business ownership to Carrieri Coaching, Inc.
- Marketed fitness products using online and in-person networking.
- Provided wellness coaching and consulting to fitness product clients.
Saint Katherine Greek Orthodox Church, Elk Grove, California
Various Volunteer Chair Positions, 2008-Present
- Ministry of Administration Co-Chair, 2017-Present
- Social Media Coordinator, 2010-Present
- Sponsorship Chairperson, “Weekend in Greece” Festival, 2010, 2017-Present
- Co-Chairperson, “Weekend in Greece” Festival, 2009, 2017
Carrieri Law, California
Attorney and Owner, 2008-2012
- Represented and advised clients in the areas of business, non-profit, employment, contract, real estate and property law.
- Performed document and receivership property reviews.
Carrieri Consulting, California
Consultant and Owner, 2009-2011
- Consulted in a non-attorney capacity on various business and receivership matters.
Voluntary Legal Services Program of Northern California, Sacramento, California
Volunteer Attorney, 2008-2009
- Performed intake interviews of the economically disadvantaged at the Debt Clinic.
Kronick, Moskovitz, Tiedemann & Girard, Sacramento, California
Associate Attorney, March 2007-October 2008
- Researched, drafted legal memoranda and advised clients in the areas of bankruptcy, foreclosure, debt collection, enforcement of judgments, creditor rights, negotiable instruments, commercial agreements, fraudulent conveyance, unlawful detainer and more.
- Managed a broad and high volume caseload that included representation of banking institutions, among others.
- Wrote complaints, answers, motions and other pleadings to provide litigation support in civil actions in state and bankruptcy court.
- Appeared in discovery, civil law and motion and probate hearings, case management and trial setting conferences, bankruptcy hearings and meetings of creditors.
Moyer, Parshall & Tweedy, Gold River, California
Associate Attorney, 2006-2007
Law Clerk, 2005-2006
- Researched and drafted legal memoranda in the areas of debt collection, probate, trust, bankruptcy, attorney contempt, real estate, contracts, construction, unfair competition and more.
- Wrote complaints, answers, motions and other pleadings.
- Drafted articles of incorporation, bylaws, corporate minutes and resolutions.
CB Richard Ellis, Sacramento, California and Portland, Oregon
Senior Marketing Specialist and Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, 2001-2003
- Wrote abstracts of leases and performed income valuation of retail properties.
- Negotiated listings and letters of intent, and researched property titles.
- Designed and distributed marketing materials for the sale of retail properties.
Information Management Researcher, 1999-2000
- Analyzed market data/statistics for the commercial real estate industry.
- Authored quarterly reports on market statistics and trends in the metro area.
National Collegiate Conference Association/National Model United Nations Conference, New York, New York
Director, United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, 2000
Director, Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights, 1999
- Instructed college students on committee simulation and international organizations.
- Published background guides and conducted extensive research on issues of international law.
Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, Oregon
Research Assistant, Psychiatric Research Department
- Managed a psychiatric research database.
- Analyzed research response forms and performed related data entry.
- Assisted in drafting psychiatric research questionnaires.
Lonergan for State Representative, Woodburn, Oregon
- Tracked election laws and filed requisite campaign finance reports.
- Researched issues and wrote speeches for candidate.
- Organized media campaign, including radio, television, newspaper and direct-mail.
University of California, Davis, Extension, Sacramento, California
Certificate in Professional Coaching for Life and Work, 2014
University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Sacramento, California
- Dean’s Honor Roll, 2005
- William R. Knudson Memorial Scholarship Recipient (100% of tuition), 2005-2006
- International Appellate Advocacy Honors Board, 2005-2006
- Certificate in International Legal Studies, Salzburg Institute, Summer 2004
- American Constitution Society, McGeorge Chapter, Vice President, 2005-2006
- Phi Delta Phi, Member, 2006
- Protect and Defend, 2005 – Discussed issues of Japanese internment with high school students.
California State University, Chico, California
B.A. in International Relations (Political Science)
- Model United Nations delegation member to the National Model United Nations Conference
- Zeta Tau Alpha, Theta Alpha Chapter – President; Ritual Chair
Professional Certifications and Licenses (Current)
- International Coach Federation, Associate Certified Coach, November 18, 2016
- California State Bar Association, Member #247663, December 1, 2006